Thursday, August 9, 2012

Project Life Week 19

Today is Singapore's 47th birthday... Happy Birthday Singapore!!

This was what I had been busy with for the past weeks......

Work in progress....


Finished work.....


Preparation for Meimei's birthday (she was helping to pack the goodies bags).


Nicely packed and labelled.......


And the celebration itself.... ( the cake is much more gorgeous in "real state")


What have I been doing all day? Catching up on my rest and sleep (was coming down with flu) and spending time with my family.... :).

And now.. while putting the girls to sleep, I thought I might just pop by to say hello and share my Project Life Week 19....

A 2 page spread....

Celebrated Mother's Day with a cake.... the girls were singing "Happy Birthday to Mother's Day??!!". Bought a Mother's Day gift for myself..... a Silhouette Cameo..... which finally arrived in Singapore.
And Mother's Day gift tags for the patients and their caregivers....

In that fateful week.... the leg pain caused by the herniated disc started and it worsened over time. And lastly.... drawings done by the girls at my SIL's house.


Ok... that's all for now~~
Thanks for dropping by.....

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Singapore, very cute kids.